I hope that everyone is having a fantastic week so far! Every Saturday or Sunday, I make playlists for all of my workouts for the week. I do 5-6 days of more intense workouts and save the 6th or 7th day for a rest day. On my rest days, I still like to do some gentle stretching to work out my sore body from the rest of the week. I have found that using my rest day to do absolutely nothing sometimes makes me sore for longer. That being said, today I thought I would share my go-to rest day stretching routines and provide the links for you. Happy Stretching!
15 minutes or Less:
- Restorative Yoga Pilates Workout to Improve Mood and Circulation – Relaxing Stretching Workout
- Relaxing Pilates Yoga Blend
- Goodbye Stress Calming Stretching Workout
- Fluid Yoga Stretches for Flexibility and Strength
- Stretching, Pilates, Yoga Workout Blend
- Refresh, Relax, and Restore: Stretching, Pilates, Yoga Workout for Tight Muscles
- Relaxing Stretching Workout for Flexibility and Stress Relief
- Hatha fusion Yoga
Do you stretch on your rest days?
Tell me in the Comments below!