Do you ever find a recipe so delicious that you can’t stop making it? I love finding these go-to recipes so I thought today I’d share my recent good eats on repeat!
Breakfast Eats on Repeat:
- Baked Oatmeal: I have been making baked oatmeal on Sundays and then eating it for breakfast throughout the work week. My current favorite variation is Pumpkin chocolate chip baked oatmeal topped with melty peanut butter.
I used this Home Beccanomic’s recipe but used dark chocolate chips instead of shredded coconut and I omitted pumpkin spice and chopped nuts. I topped it with about a tablespoon of peanut butter when I reheated it each morning and then spread it around like an icing. I hope you’ll check out her other recipes too, they are really delicious!
Lunch Eats on Repeat:
- Avocado toast with fried eggs: I’ve been really enjoying this simple recipe for lunch. I simply toast two pieces of gluten free toast, spread avocado on the toast, and top with a fried over-medium egg and optional slice of cheese. I season the egg with garlic powder and pepper. So good!
Dinner Eats on Repeat:
- Stir Fry: I can not get enough of stir fry lately! I change up the protein I use or I just make a veggie stir fry. I also change up the stir fry sauce I make so it’s never exactly the same. I use rice noodles and switch up the veggies. My favorite veggie combo is shallots, mushrooms, bell pepper, and bok choy.
Stir Fry Recipes:
Snack Eats on Repeat:
- Grapes: I have been enjoying just regular red seedless grapes. I like to snack on them throughout the morning at work to help hold me until lunch. I usually snack on at least 1 cup of grapes sometimes more!
Dessert Eats on Repeat:
- Dark chocolate: At night I’ve been enjoying a cup of herbal tea and some dark chocolate. Current favorite teas are Peppermint, Honey Vanilla Chamomile, and Sleepy Time Vanilla. As for the chocolate, I’ve been enjoying Simply enjoy Belgian 85% dark chocolate. I’ll usually have 1 or two squares while I drink the tea and it really satisfies my night time sweet tooth.
Other dessert ideas:
What have been your eats on repeat lately?
Tell me in the comments below!