Happy Wednesday to you! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite Links with you! I always love checking out other bloggers’ link love posts so enjoy! Feel free to share any of your current favorite links in the comment section below!
- Cumin Roasted Carrots with Maple Lime Tahini Dressing via Physical Kitchness: I am a lover of maple syrup and a lover of Tahini so I am drooling over this easy and delicious side dish!
- Peanut Butter Crunch Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal via Peanut Butter Fingers: I am a big fan of making baked oatmeal on Sunday for the week ahead. I love this recipe’s added addition of peanuts for extra crunch and texture!
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pops via All Day I Dream About Food: I have heard great things about avocado in desserts so I am really excited to make these pops!
- 30 Minute Minimal Equipment Workout via Talk Less Say More: This workout would be great when you want to work out but don’t have a ton of time or a lot of equipment to work with!
- 5 Life Lessons Running Taught Me via Run and Live Happy: I am not a runner, but love her thoughts on what she’s learned by running. It’s something we can apply to our every day lives.
- What Should you do in the gym? via A Lady Goes West: Hear some awesome tips on how to structure your workouts from a personal trainer. She gives some great tips!
- Food Shaming and Comparison: The Thief of Joy via The Real Life Rd: I think this article is so true…especially for women. We take the joy out of food by comparing and food shaming!
- The World of a Super-Feeler: Parenting a Child Through Difficult Emotions via MyLittleTablespoon: This post is packed with really interesting information. Regardless of if you’re parenting, a lot can be learned from it!
- 3 Reasons to Stop Calorie Counting via Fannetastic Food: I know this rings true for me. As soon as I stopped obsessing over calories I became a lot healthier and actually ended up losing weight without much effort.
I hope you enjoy these links/articles as much as I have! Feel free to leave your favorite links in the comments below or tell me your thoughts on one of the above articles!
Current Recipe link you’ve been dying to try?
Tell me in the comments below!