Here is a collection of some interesting finds lately in the blog world. As always, please share anything interesting you have found in the comments below! Happy browsing!
Link Love: Recent Finds
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes via A Dancer’s Live-It Ummm can we all please admire how amazing these look?! They also require zero flour and zero milk so I am a happy happy gal!
- Tahini Sweet Potato Pancakes via Katalyst Health Kat can do no wrong with her recipes–she is on fire! I love sweet potato and I love tahini…so genius!
- Pumpkin Coconut Curry Soup with Sweet Potato Noodles via Physical Kitchness This soup looks perfect for fall weather. I love all of the flavors of this delicious soup. Also, sweet potato noodles?! YES
- Clear Your Mind of Can’t via Talkless Say More A great reminder to everyone! I know I’m guilty of thinking I can’t do something even before trying.
- Why My Mental Health is Just as Important as My Physical Health via Erin’s Inside Job: This was a great read for me. I think many of us forget that health is so much more than just the physical health that you see.
- I Skipped the Gym…and I’m okay via Blissful Lyss A reminder that not obsessing when things don’t go according to plan. Sometimes there are more important priorities in life than our workout for the day, and guess what…that’s okay!
Recent Polyglot Jot Reads:
Recent finds? Recent new blogger finds?
Tell me in the comments below!
Like & Share!