Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I’m popping in to share some of my most recent finds around the blog world. Enjoy and happy browsing!
- Why I Hate the Term Clean Eating via Bucketlist Tummy: This post is spot on! A really well crafted piece that is a reminder that life isn’t about restriction and “clean eating”.
- Dont Let Your Mind Bully Your Body via Blissful Lyss: A great reminder for everyone to read. Women especially are our own worst enemies. We think mean things about ourselves and beat ourselves up for everything.
- Making Goals: How Do You Want to Feel? via My Little Tablespoon: Cora talks about making goals by finding our core desires. It’s a wonderfully written post that challenged me how to focus in when making my own goals.
- Butternut Squash Soup via Talk Less Say More: This recipe is a great prep ahead recipe and is also gluten free and vegan! Perfect for fall season!
- Tasty Tuesday: Dips via GretchRuns: 2 sweet and 2 savory dips all vegan and all delicious. I can’t wait to try all four of these out this holiday season!
- Parmesan Butternut Squash Fries via I Heart Vegetables: I can’t have the Parmesan cheese, although vegan parm might also be delicious. This recipe is slightly healthier than your typical fry and really creative!
Recent Polyglot Jot Posts:
Favorite recent finds? Current favorite new blogger?
Tell me in the comments!
Like & Share!