Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope that your week is going well so far! I’m writing this over the weekend, so hopefully mine’s going well too 😀
Today I wanted to pop in and share some links of recipes I’m hoping to make soon that I’ve discovered over the last few weeks. Don’t forget that I post a new recipe here every Friday!
- Freezer Fudge Cups 3 Ways via MorganManagesMommyhood
- Sweet Potato Berry Peanut Smoothie Bowl via DieHardFoodie
- Chickpea Blueberry Muffins via MyLittleTablespoon
- Easy Egg Wraps via TheLeanGreenBean
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Power Bowl via FannetasticFood
- Mustard Greens Summer Salad with Yogurt Honey Mustard Dressing via BucketListTummy
Polyglot Jot Recipes:
I hope you find something delicious here! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram (@ Polyglot_Jot) for more delicious food! See you tomorrow for some Thinking Out Loud!
What is one recipe you’re dying to try? What is a recipe you’ve just made and are in love with?
Tell me in the comments below!