Happy Tuesday! I’m writing this Monday night and we are currently waiting on 12-16 inches of snow to come blizzard-ing down on us. That being said, I hope my Tuesday looks a lot like me in my pajamas at home all day! Fingers crossed! Today I’m sharing some of my recent finds in the blog world for your browsing pleasure. Happy browsing during the snow!
For Your Belly:
- Vegan Protein Overnight Oats via Peanut Butter Finger: I have just recently gotten more in to overnight oats and this recipe looks really great! I know I’ll be making this when I need quick and filling breakfasts during my crazy nursing sprees this summer!
- Roasted Chickpea Cauliflower Pitas via BucketListTummy: These look amazing! As you all know, I’m a huge cauliflower fan and this pita combo is made of my dreams!
- Thai Vegetable Noodle Soup via Katalyst Health: I love me some Thai food and this soup has all of my favorite flavors! I can’t wait to make this on a chilly day.
For Your Health:
- Your Life Does NOT Need a Disclaimer via Eat Run Pavement: I am guilty of feeling the need to apologize or explain myself in social situations. A great post and reminder that giving our little “disclaimers” is necessary!
- A Rant: Why Do I Feel Like I Eat More Than Anyone Else via My Little Tablespoon: I can so relate to feeling these things. A really true tale for anyone who packs a family picnic for five before heading out to work. I know I sure do!
- Lent Isn’t Just About Fasting via A Cup of Catherine: I really liked reading this mindset and approach to the season of lent. An interesting read for anyone thinking of giving something up or wanting to do something during this season.
Recently on Polyglot Jot:
I hope that any of you in this blizzard stay safe and warm! I am crossing my fingers for some fast melting and a super warm ending of the month! I’ll be back tomorrow with a day of eats for you!
Recent blog finds? What type of posts are your favorites to read? Favorites to write?
Tell me in the comments below!