Today I’m thinking out loud with Amanda and reviewing how my personal goals for March went! I’d love to hear your progress in the comments below!
March Goals & Intentions Review:
- Complete move to our new apartment: CHECK! We moved last Friday and are working on finding a home for everything and organizing everything out of the boxes. It’s a bit overwhelming but it’s coming along!
- Read two books: I ended up finishing one large Bible-sized book, so I’d count that as two books read! ha! I read “How Not To Die” by Dr. Michael Greger. I plan to do a post about this book because it was so awesome!
- Finish Baby Registry: Check! Can’t say I won’t add some last minute additions that I find too cute not to add, but it’s done!
- Make a start on Nursery: Nope! Daniel and his dad painted the living space and our bedroom before we moved in and we’ll be concentrating on baby’s room once our living space and bedroom space is more situated. Right now the nursery is a storage unit for extra packed boxes so we don’t have to stare at them in our living room all day.
- Plan April Blog Content: Check! I have my blog calendar for April and a few post ideas for May planned out so I can work ahead when I have time.
How did your goals go this month? Favorite moment in March?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy:
Like & Share!