And just like that it’s March! I am really looking forward to Spring and all of the exciting happenings with baby coming up. There’s a lot to look forward to and I can’t wait to share all about it on the blog with you lovely people. Today I’m sharing my goals and intentions for the month of March. Please share your own in the comments below!
March Goals & Intentions:
- Complete move to our new apartment: We will be moving at the end of this month in to our new 2 bedroom digs. There’s a lot of organizing, packing, and logistics coming before that to get started on!
- Read two books: In the hopes of stopping mindless evening scrolling on my phone, I hope to read two books this month.
- Finish Baby Registry: We’ve made a good dent but now we’ve got to complete it! There’s a lot of things to compare/contrast and decide what best fits our new space and needs. I hope to finish the registry ASAP!
- Make a start on Nursery: Once we can get in the apartment, I hope to get some painting done (I won’t be doing it) and also to start on the nursery plans! I think we’ve got a good idea of a nice calming color scheme to go for!
- Plan April Blog Content: As things in my life continue to amp up with baby readying and baby in general, I want to continue to get ahead on blog content. It is my hope to bring the same amount of quality content to you all. I just have to be smart on my planning ahead!
Thank you Amanda for allowing me to think out loud today and share my goals!
What are your March goals? How do you keep from mindless phone scrolling?
Tell me in the comments below!