Welcome to my monthly must-haves post where I post my favorite items in 4 categories: Food/Drink, Fashion/Beauty, Entertainment, & Home Goods! So, let’s dive right in to my December favorites!
Food & Drink:
- Pretzel Crisps & Mediterranean style hummus: I rediscovered these pretzel crisps and love having them dipped in hummus. The Mediterranean style hummus has garlic, lemon, and spices on top to mix in. I like to have some after work before my workout!
- Winter Spice Herbal Tea: This tea is caffeine free so I love drinking it to wind down at night. It’s chamomile with apple, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. Very festive and delicious!
- “See Me” by Nicholas Sparks. It has all of the love story elements Nicholas Sparks’ fans are expecting but is more of a thriller than his other books. I was on the edge of my seat and guessing until the end. This book did not disappoint!
- Christmas/Winter scented candles: Some of my favorites being the Deck the Halls scent from Sonoma & hot buttered rum from Yankee Candle. Light one of those bad boys with my Winter Spice tea and I’ll be falling asleep in no time!
- Febreeze Air Effects Cranberry Cheer: This little spray that you can use to freshen your bathroom or any room in the house is so delicious! This limited edition turned out to be a favorite smell of mine! Get them while you still can, people!
Fashion & Beauty:
- Patterned work out leggings: For some reason I’m obsessed with busy patterned workout leggings! Daniel bought me this new pair for Christmas and I’m so excited!! Wearing them makes me want to do a workout!
- St Ives Oatmeal Scrub: This scrub can be left on as a mask or used as to exfoliate. I’ve been using it once or twice a week and it has helped my winter-y dry skin on my face a lot! I have extremely sensitive skin and there is nothing harmful in this. I highly recommend it!
What were your December favorites?
Tell me in the Comments below!