Welcome to my monthly must-haves post where I post my favorite items from 4 different categories: Food/Drink, Fashion/Beauty, Entertainment, & Home Goods. Let’s get in to February!
- Larabars: This month I have been totally obsessed with Larabars. I love how they have absolutely no added junk to them, contain no dairy or gluten, and are so delicious! My favorite bar is the peanut butter chocolate chip & the only ingredients are: Dates, peanuts, vegan chocolate chips, and sea salt. Delicious!!
- Oatmeal: This month I have loved trying out different varieties of oatmeal. I decided to buy quick oats and add my own fruit and/or seasonings to it in order to cut back on added sugars. It’s been easier than I imagined and quite delicious! Check out my Oatmeal five ways post here!
- In the Tropics perfume: I bought this small perfume for our last trip to Jamaica and hadn’t used it since, so I thought it would be great to bring on the cruise. It’s a light coconut scent with hints of vanilla. Now whenever I smell it, it reminds me of our trip 🙂
- Annie Jaffrey Beauty Vlogger: I have really been enjoying vlogs on Youtube from Annie Jaffrey. She does a lot of fashion/beauty vlogs and a lot of healthy living/recipes vlogs. She’s a really positive person and I highly recommend checking out her Youtube channel. You can find it here! My favorite videos are her what I ate today videos for recipe inspiration!
- Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban: Welp, I made a good dent in the book prior to vacation and only had like a hundred pages to go.I thought to myself that I would be doing tons of reading on vacation and that I would DEFINITELY finish up book three for the month. Well…nope! I ended up reading zero pages during my trip and spent any free time we had soaking up the sun in silence or in good conversation with Daniel. I am currently still reading book three so should be on track to finish book 4 for March!
- Relaxing ASMR videos: I have mentioned in an older post that I really love ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) videos to relax and unwind. This month I have been really enjoying more of those videos. Current new favorite channels are ASMR Massage, Instazome ASMR, and Deez Kneez ASMR. Check them out if you’re curious and be sure to wear headphones when you listen.
- Press ‘n Seal wrap: This stuff is awesome! I used to buy cheap cling wrap that never worked or actually stuck to anything. This stuff is worth the price and I don’t think I’ll ever buy regular cling wrap again! Yes, this makes me an old lady! 😀
- Magnets: Daniel and I have a small collection of magnets that we’ve been collecting over the past 3 years of marriage. We buy one when we go somewhere as a little token of the time we had. During our cruise we purchased a magnet at each port and also one from the ship’s gift shop. So cute!
Like & Share!