Happy first day of March, people! I am crossing my fingers for a Spring-like no-snow March here in PA! Today I’m sharing some of my favorites from last month with you. As always, please share your favorites in the comment section below!
Monthly Must-Haves: February 2017
- Ramen Broth:I’m sure my love of ramen is no secret to anyone who reads this. A couple of weeks ago I came across a broth specifically for ramen. It is the perfect mixture of ginger, garlic, etc and makes for the most delicious ramen your heart could desire!
- Tofu: I’ve been absolutely loving tofu this month! I love it in stir fry, vegan bacon (recipe coming soon!), in soup, you name it!
- Bob Ross: Yeah, that’s right I said it! Bob Ross’ show is on Netflix and it’s so relaxing for me to watch him paint! I used to love watching his show growing up and it’s a perfect little mindless relaxing show to watch at night.
- Expecting Better by Emily Oster: Picked this up after finding out I was pregnant and have been reading it the past two months. At first glance, this book probably seems like one of those things that hates all doctor recommendations and is bashing medicine to the ground. This was definitely not the case! She presents multiple sides to common pregnancy suggestions and allows the reader to make their own choices. She simply states facts and findings from studies and breaks it down so the woman can feel more in charge and aware of her own pregnancy! I’d highly recommend this read to anyone who is pregnant!
- Maternity Pants: Praise be to the inventor of the elastic band. For without this comfy band, I would be a grouchy constantly uncomfortable mess! Special shout out to Old Navy, Motherhood, and hand me downs from a kind friend who provided me with some lovely pieces that should last me!
- Jergins Ultra Healing Lotion: My skin has been crazily dry and this stuff works so well! I’d highly recommend it for winter skin!
- Burt’s Bees Belly Butter: I’ve been applying this stuff once or twice a day and it has helped greatly with dry, itchy skin as my stomach continues to grow and stretch. I’m hoping it also helps with stretchmarks….we can cross our fingers!
What were your favorites from this month? What are you currently reading?
Tell me in the comments below!