Before we spring on over to February, I’m sharing my favorites from last month with you all. As always, I’d love to hear your favorites in the comment section below.
Monthly Must-Haves: January 2017
- Schar Gluten Free Pizza Crusts: I used to love getting flat breads and pizza crusts and then making my own pizzas for quick work week dinners. I recently discovered these gluten free crusts and am very happy with them! Each pack comes with two pizza crusts so I usually have a 2nd crust for the next week. The taste is really good too. This brand has my favorite gluten free bread, so I’m not surprised I love their pizza crusts as well!
- Amy’s Organic Chocolate Cake: I’m in no way attempting to pass these off as a health food! BUT sometimes I just want to eat some delicious dessert and I don’t feel like making it! I used to get muffins or cakes from the grocery store bakery, but now these things are hard to come by. I recently tried these out and they make such a great dessert! They’re gluten free and vegan! All you do is thaw them in the fridge for 2 hours before you eat them. I keep them in the freezer until I’m going to eat them. So good!
- Frontier: This is a Netflix original which came out back in November. Daniel and I have been watching it and I’ve really enjoyed it. I didn’t have super high expectations because I didn’t know if it’d be something I was in to. There is a little bit too much violence for me, but an overall exciting story line with good characters. I’d say it’s worth watching!
- Maternal Anti-Blemish Face Wash: I usually use a pretty strong acne wash but I can’t use it while I’m pregnant. I’ve definitely been struggling with hormonal acne this entire pregnancy, so I wanted to find something to help that was still safe. I ordered this through Amazon after doing some research on good face washes. I think it has helped to keep my skin more under control. Even though I’ve still had breakouts, they don’t seem to be as bad. I really like the way this product smells too! I plan to use it while breastfeeding as well!
- Cozy Nights Candle: Daniel bought me this very candle for Christmas last year and I loved it! I was so sad when I burned through it so I thought I’d try to find it again. Sure enough, Target still sells this scent so I picked one up! If you haven’t smelled this one, go check it out next time you’re at Target! Also, do you really need a reason to go to Target right now? I’m always up for a Target run!
What were your January must-haves? Favorite candle?
Tell me in the comments below!
Other Must-Haves Posts:
Like & Share!