Hello! I hope that you had an awesome long weekend celebrating the 4th of July. I hope I did too because I’m typing this before the weekend! I’d love to hear what you did and what kinds of delicious eats you had during the weekend in the comment section! Today we’re talking about my favorites from June and I’m totally amazed that it’s July! I’ll be picking favorites from my usual categories: Food/Drink, Fashion/Beauty, Entertainment, & Home Goods.
- Smoothies/Shakes: Current favorite is 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, 2 ice cubes, 1 teaspoon of almond butter, and cinnamon!
- GF & Vegan Pizza: As someone who can’t have dairy or gluten, pizza may seem like a thing of the past. However, I recently found this brand of frozen pizzas that has gluten free and totally vegan pizzas!
- Nutritional Yeast: I’ve been really loving using nutritional yeast sprinkled on my food whenever I’m craving a cheesy flavor.
- Whitening Toothpaste: As a coffee and tea drinker, I have to be careful about stained teeth. I started using this toothpaste and have really seen a difference in how white my teeth are.
- Full Lash Mascara: This mascara is really great! I love it because it doesn’t clump together when you apply it. For a drugstore mascara, it’s a little pricier than the others, but worth it!
- The Walk: I was not expecting to be so sucked in to this movie. The story was amazing and a true event, so I really enjoyed it! Highly recommend this movie–even if you’re afraid of heights!
- Cowspiracy: This documentary has been on my Netflix queue for a long while and I finally got around to watching it. To say it’s eye opening and life-changing is an understatement. In fact, I plan to talk more about this movie and my reactions to the meat and dairy industry in later posts.
- Mason Jars: I now have a 12 pack of 32 oz mason jars. Does anyone else get really excited about mason jars? I plan to use them for salads, juice, smoothies, containers, decor, etc. Very versatile!
- Spice Containers: At the Tupperware Party I went to I won these two little spice containers. I have a spice rack but have a bunch of loose spices in my pantry. Anyone else accumulate a lot of spices? I plan to use these two for garlic powder and cumin as they are two of my go-to spices.
Thoughts on the meat and dairy industry? Did you see Cowspiracy? What are your June favorites?
Tell me in the comments below!