Welcome to my monthly must-haves post where I post my favorite items from 4 different categories: Food/Drink, Fashion/Beauty, Entertainment, & Home Goods. Let’s get right in to my March favorites!
- Caramelized onion hummus: This hummus has a really great smokey flavor to it. I loved spreading it on some gluten free toast and topping it with a fried egg for breakfast! Hummus toast should be up there with avocado toast! 🙂
- Kale, Carrot, & Spinach Dippin’ Chips: I have been loving these little tortilla chips dipped in the caramelized onion hummus or in salsa. I love the extra flavor that the veggies provide and I’ll definitely be buying these again!
- Cajun Spice: This seasoning is my JAM right now! I am putting it on eggs, veggies, potatoes, you name it! Its a spice blend with a perfect amount of kick. Not overly spicy where you can’t enjoy the food or taste anything else, but gives any dish some great flavor! I’ve especially enjoyed it sprinkled on some sauteed kale, cabbage, and shrimp…so good!
- Spring tops: I got these three new tops from Ross a couple of weeks ago. I love that they are dressy enough for work but really comfortable and SOO SPRINGY! Each shirt was $9.99!
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Skin wipes: These little cleansing cloths are great when you aren’t able to wash your face and want to freshen up. They’re also great for taking off eye make-up before bed. I also like that these are for sensitive skin and that they are unscented.
- House of Cards: Daniel and I watched all of season 4 this March on Netflix. I was disappointed with last season, so I was nervous about what they would do with this season. Overall, I enjoyed this season a lot better than 3, but wasn’t too happy with the ending. Any fans out there? What did you think?
- Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban: I finally finished book 3 of Harry! I didn’t do too much reading this month and did not yet start book 4. Hopefully I’ll get to read more in April! I’m now behind on my 2016 reading list but that’s okay!
- Pineapple Towel: Look at this cute pineapple towel! I bought this at Target for 2 bucks and I love how springy it is! I always like to switch up my kitchen towels with the seasons and thought this was super cute!
- Spiralizer: I found this Spiralizer at Ross for $9. I love me some spaghetti squash but its a PAIN to cut that thing every single week! I need a break from the squash cutting and “zoodles” will be my go-to for a while!
What were your March favorites?
Tell me in the comments below!