Wow, did May go by really fast for you? It flew by for me! The warm months always fly by and the colder months drag on and on and on! Today I’ll be sharing my favorite May items in my usual categories: Food/Drink, Fashion/Beauty, Entertainment, & Home Goods.
- Parfaits: Since the warmer weather has begun, the abundance of produce has followed suit! I love this time of year when it’s so easy to get fresh berries. I’ve been loving plain Greek yogurt with gluten free granola, strawberries, and blueberries. It’s been my mid-morning snack at work for almost the entire month!
- Baked Oatmeal: I’ve been on a baked oatmeal kick for like 2-3 months now. I have been totally obsessed! I love making it Sunday and then having breakfast ready for the work week. It’s filling, sweet, and really satisfying. I’ve been making all sorts of variations and never get tired of it!
- Yogi Healthy skin tea: I’ve been loving this cinnamon and honey tea from Yogi. I don’t know if it’s necessarily making my skin any better, but I love the way it tastes! It’s deliciously filled with cinnamon and is caffeine free. I’ve been drinking it at work in the afternoon and in the evening after dinner. So good!
- Workout Sneaks: I got some new champion workout sneakers from Payless. They were 25 bucks and I love grey and aqua together. They’re really lightweight and mesh so it’s perfect for cardio and strength training.
- Brown Sandals: I also purchased these when I ordered the sneakers. These are American Eagle brand from Payless and were on sale for 16 dollars. They’re really comfortable and I didn’t have brown flats, so these will be perfect for summer weather!
- Autism in Love: I watched this documentary on Netflix and found it really interesting. It’s about adults with autism and how they interact, find love, live their lives. It was really well done and made you think. I highly recommend it!
- Guy’s Grocery Games: Another Netflix find. I’ve watched this show a few times when it was on TV, but an entire season is now on Netflix. I’ve been enjoying watching it now that I’ve finished Chopped. Foodies, you will enjoy this show…especially if you like Chopped!
- Pan: This movie is a little silly but going in to it I had no expectations. I ended up liking it overall and would still recommend any Peter Pan fans to watch it. It’s pretty well done…just a little quirky!
- Sun Kissed soy candle: I love the “Cozy Nights” candle from this brand and they had a bunch of summer scents out at Target. This Sun kissed candle literally smells like the summer. It’s beach-y, tropical, sunscreen, all in one…I LOVE IT!
- Bamboo Cutting board: I have the small version of this from Bed Bath and Beyond and really like it. I picked up the large version and I’m so excited! You’ll be seeing it in upcoming Foodie Friday recipes I’m sure!
What were your May Favorites? Do you love the warm weather? What’s your favorite parfait combo?
Tell me in the comments below!