Happy November! Wow…is it just me or did October fly by? I feel like I’ve said that for the past four months in a row! Time’s a flyin’! As usual, I’ll be sharing my favorites from the month with you. I’d love to hear any of your personal favorites in the comments below!
- Boom Chicka Pop Candy Corn Popcorn: This seasonal kettle corn is amazing! I’m not even a huge fan of plain candy corn, but this is the perfect sweet/salty combo!
- Garden of Eatin’ Pico de Gallo Chips: These have got to be my most favorite tortilla chips I’ve ever had. They have a slight kick of spice with awesome flavor! Really good with guacamole.
- Apple Cider: I’ve been loving apple cider this month! I love it in the morning with breakfast–its so refreshing! Usually I just drink it cold, but hot apple cider’s really nice at night!
- The Awakening: I’ve been wanting to watch this thriller since last October and never had the chance. It’s set in the 1920’s at a boarding school. A woman who disproves ghosts for a living comes to investigate the school who is having problems with paranormal activity and ghost sightings. It’s on Netflix!
- Jane the Virgin: I’ve just recently started to watch this series after several people recommending it to me. I’ve got to say, I’m really liking it so far! (I’m halfway done season 1). The characters are hilarious and over the top and it makes me want to keep watching every episode.
- The Girl on the Train: This movie is now out in theaters, but I wanted to read the book first. I really enjoyed the pace and the style of writing of this book. The author is a journalist originally, and I could definitely feel that in her writing style, but it was really a page turner. Highly recommend it!
- Calming face lotion with SPF: I bought a new face moisturizer that I’m really happy with. It’s for sensitive skin and it’s meant to calm down any itchiness or redness from breakouts. I’m prone to breakouts, and have definitely seen a difference since switching over to this lotion. Believe it or not, it’s a store-brand lotion too!
- Seasonal towels: I’ve been loving my cute little pumpkin towels in the kitchen. I think my favorite seasonal decoration is hand towels. I love how cute they make the kitchen look!
Favorites from October? What are you most looking forward to in November? Are you a pumpkin fan?
Tell me in the comments below!