Happy October! Before we gear up for a wonderfully fall October, I’m talking about my must-haves from September! I’d love to hear about your favorites from September in the comments below. As usual I’ll be sharing favorites from four categories: Food/Drink, Entertainment, fashion/beauty, and home goods.
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal: As I’m sure you will know by now, I love my chocolate chip baked oatmeal and I do eat it year round. Now that the weather’s turning cooler, I’ve been enjoying the pumpkin baked oatmeal with peanut butter!
- Late July Tortilla chips: I am loving this brand of tortilla chips. They’re all organic with simple ingredient lists. They’re all gluten free and the majority of them are also dairy free. Current favorite is sub-lime!
- Apple Cider: I love drinking hot or cold apple cider this time of year. There’s something so cozy about cinnamon and apples 🙂 Do you like drinking spiced apple cider or plain?
- Colonia: Emma Watson stars in this movie which is reason enough to go watch it! It’s based on the true story of the cult-like “Colonia Dignidad” in Chile in the 1970’s. It’s currently on Netflix now!
- King of Queens: A few years ago Daniel bought me the box set of all seasons of this show. It’s definitely my favorite sitcom out there and I’ve been enjoying re-watching the episodes.
- Susan Mallory Series: I read a 4 book Susan Mallory series about 4 siblings. Each book focuses on a new sibling. They’re all lighthearted love stories and it was the perfect way to unwind after work.
- Pumpkin Soap: I have enjoyed bringing out the pumpkin soap I bought last year from Bath and Body Works. I love smelling the fall festive pumpkin…now I need to find a fall bathroom spray scent! Anyone see that?
- Foam Roller: I bought this small foam roller a couple of weeks ago from Target. It’s perfect for taking it with me when traveling and great for small spaces. It was around 20 bucks and it should last me quite a while. I’ve really felt a difference in my neck/back!
- Fall decor: I’ve enjoyed getting my fall decor out a few weeks ago. There’s something so cozy about fall decorations. Everything seems so homey with fall decor…am I right?
September favorites? Do you decorate for fall?
Tell me in the comments below!