Right off the bat, I’d like to wish my sister Holly a big Happy birthday today! She’s a great sister and an awesome best friend. I’d be lost without her love and support. I hope today and this year is extra special and amazing for you! Love today and always, sister!
There have been some amazing recipes going around the blog world this month. Today I’m hoping to share the joy with you all and share what’s currently on my must make list! Please leave me any links in the comments for other recipes I should check out too!
Must Make Recipes:
- Peppermint Mocha Bread via Katalyst Health: I plan to make this one for Christmas so I’m pretty excited! It’s gluten free but still moist and I love the peppermint/mocha combo!
- Paleo Gingerbread No Bake Brownies via Diehard Foodie: I love no-bake recipes becuase they’re easy but also becuase they don’t comtain egg. My niece is allergic to eggs so this will be a treat I can make her this Christmas time without worry!
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Orange Crinkle Cookies via The Hungry Caterpillar: I loved crinkle cookies before having to ditch gluten, and I can’t wait to try these out. The orange and chocolate combo is a great winter flavor too!
- Caramel Corn Christmas Trees via Morgan Manages Mommyhood: These are such a cute idea! They’d make a cute stocking stuffer, gifts for co-worker, gifts for kids, etc. Also, who doesn’t want some caramel corn!?
- Gluten Free Cranberry Banana Oat Muffins via Simply Taralynn: These muffins are pretty low calorie with a pretty good ingredient list. If you’re looking for a healthier baked good to try, these might be the ticket! I think they’d make a great brunch muffin!
What have you made recently? What’s one thing you’re hoping to make this Christmas?
Tell me in the comments below!