Happy Monday to you! <3 Hope that you had a lovely weekend, what did you do? Here in PA the high of the day on Friday was in the 30’s so I hibernated as much as possible. I hope that Aubrey shares in my love of warmth and my dislike of the cold. I also hope that she shares my enthusiasm for sushi and tacos, but that’s a whole other conversation…haha! 🙂 Today I’m popping in to share some goals I have for this month. I haven’t done these in a while but feel ready to tackle some goals again!
- Post at least twice a week: I have some really fun ideas for some upcoming post ideas so I’d love to get back on a rhythm of posting regularly. I also sorely miss the regular interactions. Some will be motherhood posts while others are back to the blog’s roots of food, tips and tricks, and budgeting!
- Apply to at least one freelance writing job: I’ve seen a couple of freelance gigs that have peeked my interest. I’d like to apply to one or two of them and see what happens. Nap time=productive time!
- Read one book: This is a lofty goal for having a small one, but I really love to read. Instead of scrolling through my phone on my lunch break at work and on my train commute home, I’d love to use that time to read.
- Try one new recipe per week: I plan to share my weekly meal plans with you all in an upcoming series I want to work on. I also want to use that space to find some awesome new recipes in the blog world. If you have some awesome ones you want me to try, leave the link in the comments below!
- Have one date night with just Daniel: Last month we went out for an early dinner and it was a really nice way to spend some time together with just Daniel. I know this phase of life is so short in the long-haul but it’s very challenging to fit in quality time with Daniel. A date night once a month I think is the ticket! I won’t be sad if more tacos are involved 🙂
What are your goals for this month? Favorite recipe? What kind of posts do you want to see more of?
Tell me in the comments below!