Hello…it’s me. (I hope you sang that in your best Adele voice!) Today I’m popping in to share how my goals went because somehow it’s December…eeek! 🙂
November Goals & Intentions Review:
- Post at least twice a week: I wasn’t able to post as much as I wanted, but am working hard to get some posts written in advance when I have a free moment. It’s hard because I will ALWAYS choose to lay down and rest for a couple of hours rather than blog right now. Aubrey’s sleep is still unpredictable, so sleep is precious whenever I can get it.
- Apply to at least one freelance writing job: I’ve applied to three jobs but haven’t heard back on them. However, I’m working on some upcoming collaborations with Bob’s Red Mill and a few other companies to bring you some recipes for the next two months!
- Read one book: Big.fat.no. Like I mentioned above, I always choose sleep when I can.
- Try one new recipe per week: Here are the recipes that I tried this month. All three were a thumbs up.
- Jessica in the Kitchen’s Slow Cooker Quinoa Enchilada Casserole
- Simply Quinoa’s Slow Cooker Lentil Sloppy Joes (I’ve made this one twice and LOVE it!)
- Recipe Runner’s Harvest Quinoa Salad
- Have one date night with just Daniel: Yep! Daniel and I went out to dinner using a gift card from a family member. We enjoyed uninterrupted conversations, a nice beverage, and yummy food! We shared some Korean BBQ cauliflower bites and then I had some tacos for my dinner!
All things considered, I think I did pretty well this month. Can’t wait to brainstorm some more goals for this month of December.
How did you do with your goals this month?
Tell me in the comments below!