Now that November is wrapping up, I’m popping in to share how my November goals went!
November Goals & Intentions Review:
- Complete 2 recipes per week: Nope! I simply didn’t have the time or energy to get done two recipes per week this month. Maybe for next month?
- No Blog work after 8pm: I think I did one or two days of finishing up last minute items after 8 pm. Other than those few times, I stopped blog work by 8!
- Finish Christmas Shopping: This was quite a lofty goal, I didn’t finish but I made a dent! I still have about three more gifts to buy.
- Plan December content: Check! I filled out my monthly calendar for my blog post topics. I’m looking forward to having everything planned when I go to stockpile posts!
- Stockpile posts: Nope! I’m going to begin stockpiling in the coming week or two to hopefully lighten up some blog work for December. Now that my content is planned, it should be a snap! I’ll be adding this to my December goals!
How did you do with your goals this month? Do you Christmas shop in person or online?
Tell me in the comments below!
Last Month’s Goals:
Like & Share!