Thank you for all of your kind words on my little Foodie Friday break last week. I had an uneventful relaxing weekend which was just what the doctor ordered! Hopefully I’ll feel more refreshed and prepared this week! Since we are heading in to the end of October, today I’m reviewing my progress on October Goals/Intentions.
October Goals & Intentions:
- Spread Cleaning chores throughout week: Nope! I’m still cleaning in a fury when possible. I haven’t had the time to sit down and think of any kind of schedule. My husband is really helpful with cleaning and chores…so big shout out to him!
- Workout 3-4 times/week: Check! I’m getting back in to my workouts and listening when something feels like too much. It’s great to get back in to it!
- Apply to one freelance Writing Position: Check! I’ve contacted some local companies to start off with. We shall see where that leads!
- Make & Photograph October’s recipes in advance: Pretty Much! I did well with prepping ahead before vacation and it was great to have them ready to go. I hope to continue making ahead when possible.
- Go to Local Orchard & bake pumpkin bread: I went to a local orchard with my niece for her birthday and got a few local goodies and a small pumpkin. Haven’t made pumpkin bread yet…but maybe for Halloween!
I’ll be sharing my November goals next week! Until then, I’d love to hear how your own goals went this month!
How were your goals this month? Whats your favorite fall activity?
Tell me in the comments below!
Last Month’s Goals: