First things first…a big big big happy birthday to my dad today! 😀 My dad worked so hard so that we could have a safe and happy childhood. A family man to the core, he is always there when I need him. Much love to him today and always!
Since today’s the first Monday of October, I will be sharing my goals and intentions for this month. As usual, I’d love to hear your own goals for the month in the comments below!
- Spread Cleaning chores throughout week: I always feel overwhelmed on the weekends trying to get all cleaning and errands done. I’d like to come up with a cleaning schedule that spreads everything out throughout the week.
- Workout 3-4 times/week: Now that my back/neck seem to be back to normal, I’d like to get back in to a good workout routine. I’m going to start with 3-4 times/week and see how that feels. I’m looking forward to getting back in to it!
- Apply to one freelance Writing Position: I wasn’t able to get this done last month, so this month it is! If anyone has any good resources or tips for freelance writing, please let me know! Any advice or help would me much appreciated!
- Make & Photograph October’s recipes in advance: I’ll be going away on vacation next week, so I’d like to not only get ahead on posts, but especially on recipes. I’m hoping to complete all 4 of October’s recipes in two sessions.
- Go to Local Orchard & bake pumpkin bread: I’d like to visit a local pumpkin patch/orchard before Halloween. I always love picking out a pumpkin and getting some jam or fall-ish foods. I’d also love to bake some pumpkin bread…gluten free of course! What’s your favorite gluten free pumpkin bread recipe?
What are your October goals? Freelance writing advice? Best GF pumpkin bread recipe?
Tell me in the comments below!