A few weeks ago Catherine over at Cup of Catherine did a great post on her personal 10 commandments for life in general. I thought it was a neat idea so today I’m going to share my own “commandments”. Leave me yours in the comment section below! Check her’s out too: Catherine’s Commandments
- Make time for yourself even when it’s not convenient
- Eat Chocolate every single day
- Don’t be afraid to say no
- Listen more than you speak
- Make time to travel even if it’s just a local trip
- Make time to do something you love that brings you joy and relaxes you
- Put down your phone and spend time with your family
- Eat delicious healthy food as often as possible and take time in fueling your body with real food
- Laugh through the hard times and lean on your loved ones when you can’t laugh any longer
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
- Dwell on what you have and not what you do not have
What are your personal commandments? Which one of these do you agree most with?
Tell me in the comments below!