Hello and happy 2017 to you! I hope that this year is filled with lots of great things for each and every one of you. Today I’m sharing a few recent foodie finds with you that I’ve been enjoying. I hope that you’ll share your favorite finds in the comments below so that I can learn about more great finds!
Recent Foodie Finds:
- Gluten Free Vegetable Spring Rolls: Guys, I have wanted a spring roll or an egg roll for over a year. Never have I seen a frozen gluten free one until a few weeks ago. These are so delicious! I love making one and dipping it in a sweet chili sauce. It’s so delicious!
- Amy’s Organic Refried Beans: Another week night life saver if you’re not in the mood to cook. The ingredients are great and all organic. I love heating these up and putting them in a gluten free tortilla with salsa, bell pepper, and onion.
- Almond Milk Pudding Cups: I used to love pudding cups as a little sweet treat and when I stopped having dairy, those went too. I found these delicious almond milk pudding cups in my local food store! It tastes just like the original ones that I used to love!
- Organic Drinking Chocolate: This would be a great hot chocolate alternative for any vegans out there. The ingredient list is dairy free and super simple. It’s best made with some non-dairy milk, a little maple syrup to sweeten it, and a small dollop of coconut whipped cream.
- Rice Ramen: One of my former guilty pleasures was having a big old bowl of Ramen noodles. I’ve recently found a much lower sodium healthier version made with rice noodles. They’re vegan and gluten free and there’s like 4 or 5 different kinds. Perfect with a drizzle of sriracha.
Recent foodie finds? Favorite quick dinner?
Tell me in the comments below!