Happy Monday one and all. This weekend was lovely and sped by so quickly! Saturday was a mix of errands and relaxation with a date night out for dinner. As most of you know, I follow a gluten free/dairy free diet. This may seem really difficult, restrictive, and daunting to many. So, today I wanted to share some of my current favorite finds that are both gluten free and dairy free!
- Coconut Milk Creamer: Out of all of the non-dairy milks, coconut milk is by far my favorite with coffee. Sometimes I enjoy coffee black, but when I want some sweetness added, I love the So Delicious brand coconut milk coffee creamers.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl: Although I still think cashew milk ice cream is my favorite non-dairy ice cream base, this flavor is awesome! As you may have seen on Instagram, I like to drizzle a little peanut butter on top too!
- Cocoa Safari Crunch: This gluten free cereal is basically an organic, slightly-better-for-you version of cocoa puffs. They have this plain version and they have a version with marshmallows in it. I love having this for dessert with some almond milk!
- Coco Whip: Another So Delicious brand product for the win! This is basically a non-dairy cool whip only waaay more amazing! It’s light and fluffy and tastes deliciously coconut-y. I love it with some fresh blueberries or on top of a shake! There’s no iffy ingredients which is a happy change from the somewhat questionable ingredients in some cool whip brands!
- Late July Tortilla Chips: I have been really liking all of the different flavors of Late July Tortilla chips. All flavors are gluten free and most flavors are dairy free…just be sure to check the labels for milk products!
- Korean BBQ Sauce: I was so excited when I saw this product at the store! I love Korean food (I taught English in Korea a few years ago) and most of their pre-made sauces contain regular soy sauce. This particular brand is totally gluten free. It’s awesome on top of rice and veggies!
- Pasta Joy: I have tried a fair amount of gluten free pastas, and this is by far the best. The texture and taste is pretty much identical to regular pasta. I use it for any pasta bakes, dishes, and soups that call for noodles. They have all different kinds of noodles as well.
- GF Panko Bread Crumbs: I bought this for my Tuna Fritters recipe, and thought they were very delicious. I used to love panko for fish and pasta dishes, so its nice to know they have a great alternative!
I hope that you found this helpful and got some ideas of products to try! I’d love to hear your favorite GF/dairy-free favorites in the comments below!
Favorite GF/Dairy free product? Would you be interested in a food shopping haul post?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Like: