Happy Tuesday, friends! Today I’m quickly popping in to share some of the recent Netflix finds that I have been enjoying! Please tell me what your current favorites are in the comment section below so I can add them to my own list!
Recent Netflix Finds
- Chef’s Table: This is a must-watch for all food lovers out there! Each episode focuses on a different successful chef and their story to get where they are today. Please be sure to have snacks with you while watching this one!
- Bob Ross: Beauty is Everywhere: I grew up watching this show and was so excited when it came to Netflix. Bob Ross’s voice couldn’t be any more relaxing and his paintings are so fun to watch come to life!
- The Switch: This one is a feel-good movie that’s both serious and funny. Jennifer Aniston stars as a single lady who decided to have a child on her own. It’s really cute!
- Portlandia: I just finished up the last season of this one. I can’t get enough of this show! It’s the perfect unwinding show if you need a laugh after work!
- Cooked: Another must for the foodies! This is a 4 episode series that focuses on anther element and how it relates to food and cooking. I especially liked the air episode which also focused on gluten.
- Frontier: This is a Netflix original series which is currently just one season. Although it’s a little violent for me, I enjoyed it overall. The characters and story line were good and it made me wanting to keep watch.
Current favorite Netflix finds?
Tell me in the comments below!