For today’s post I decided to answer a few questions just like I did at the end of the year last year. I find this to be a fun way to reflect back on the year and look ahead to what goals 2017 brings. Please play along in the comments below!
Saying Goodbye to 2016
- Best Part of 2016: Probably the amount of travel I was able to do. It’s hard getting time off of work these days. I loved going on the cruise in February and the Outer Banks this past Fall. The cruise to Mexico, Belize, and Honduras was probably one of my favorite vacations to date.
- Worst Part of 2016: There were some bumpy patches and times of anxiety and stress. Overall, I’d say this was a great year and one specific event doesn’t stand out as the worst. Perhaps I’ve learned to roll with the punches a little more this year!
- Biggest Surprise: The amount of growth I have seen in the blog. It can be hard as a blogger to see how slow the audience grows. This year, I was proud of all of the growth that I saw and all of the new things that I learned. I hope to continue to learn more this coming year!
- New Year’s Resolutions for 2017?: Remember to put my trust in God and remember that He has a plan for me and that things will fall in to place.
- Most looking forward to in 2017?: There’s much to look forward to this year in my life and in the blog. I can’t wait for all of the exciting things that I have planned!
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed reading and coming back to my blog this year. I have really enjoyed getting to know so many bloggers. I am excited to see where this blog goes in the coming year and all of the fun things I have planned! Cheers to a strong year!
Best part of 2016? Goals for 2017?
Tell me in the comments below!