With the start of a new year just around the bend, I thought I would share some of my goals for 2016 with you as well as reflect on 2015. I hope that you’ll share your goals and thoughts on this year in the comments below!
- What was the best part 2015? Watching my niece grow and learn and change has definitely been one of my favorite things. We already have so many fun memories with her! She has brought immense joy to me and to my family! I’m looking forward to many more fun times this upcoming year!
- What was the worst part of 2015? I Think the most challenging thing was job hunting. I was at a job that had nothing to do with my degree or my passions. Applying for hours and hours every single day was extremely exhausting, time-consuming, and daunting.
- What was the biggest surprise of 2015? The biggest surprise was finally landing a job within my field that I wanted! After a long application process, many emails, and two interviews, I finally got a job offer!
- What will be your new years resolutions for 2016? This year I hope to:
- Worry Less: I am a professional worrier. I always worry about the things I can’t control or plan out ahead of time. I hope to allow myself to calm down and not worry about the things I cannot control!
- Keep up with this blog: I hope to take some webinars and read more about blogging. I’ve already learned so much these past few months and I can’t wait to continue to do better!
- Remain healthy and active: I would like to continue challenging myself in my workouts and continue to eat as healthy as I can. I’m doing well but there’s always room for improvement and more challenges!
What are you most looking forward to in 2016? I am looking forward to some vacations and travel on the horizon, more fun times with friends and family, and hopefully continuing to grow this blog!
Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and supports this little blog. I have to say I was very nervous to start this blog and put myself out there. BUT everyone in this community has been so nice and welcoming. I’m happy to be in this little blog world with so many kind people 🙂 I can’t wait to see where 2016 takes me and all of you!
What are you 2016 goals/resolutions?
Tell me in the comments below!