Did August fly by for you guys? I swear the warmer months go by faster! Today I’m stopping in to share my September Goals and intentions with you for this month. I’d love to hear your own goals in the comment section! I’ll share how these goals went for me at the end of the month.
September Goals & Intentions
- Stretch Every Day: At my medical massage therapy appointment, my therapist said that my muscles were swollen and very overworked. I am hoping to do more resting this month, less high intensity workouts, and more stretching until my neck and shoulders feel normal again. I hope to stretch every day before bed.
- Read Two Books: In my never ending quest for less screen time, I still want to end the day reading. I hope to read at least two books this month and maybe more!
- Apply to One Freelance Writing Job: This is something I want to do more of and haven’t for several reasons. I am going to look in to more freelance writing opportunities and make the move to apply to at least one!
- Get Ahead on Posts: Last month I stayed at least 2-3 posts ahead and it was amazing! It made such a difference in my stress levels and it helped me to relax more during the week after work. I want to make this a goal for September too.
- Ditch Purse for Backpack: This was another suggestion given to me by my massage therapist. I want to buy a backpack and use it instead of a purse until my back feels stronger. I no longer own a backpack so I’ll be looking for one soon! No one needs to tell me to go to Target more than once 😀
What are your September Goals? Favorite Freelance writing resource?
Tell me in the comments below!
Last Month’s Goals: