Before we head in to October, I’m going to share my September Goals/Intentions review! I so enjoyed this summer season but am now starting to look forward to Fall.I enjoy the cool but still mild temps, watching scary movies, pumpkin baked goods, and the start of the holiday season! I’ll be sharing some October goals with you next week, until then let’s review September.
September Goals/Intentions Review:
- Stretch Every Day: I definitely did not stretch 7 days a week but made a very good effort in stretching out almost every day. My back and neck are now feeling much better and I think I’m ready to get back in to my usual exercise routine. I plan to start with 3 days a week and see how things go!
- Read Two Books: This month I read a 4 book Susan Mallory series and am almost done “The Girl on the Train”. I love me some reading!
- Apply to One Freelance Writing Job: WOMP! I didn’t have the time to do the research I wanted to get done. I will have to make this a goal for next month!
- Get Ahead on Posts: I was able to stay 2-4 posts ahead for the month which was great! I hope to stay ahead next month as well and from now on. It helps with my stress level and I love being able to relax after work.
- Ditch Purse for Backpack: Yep! I’ve really liked using the backpack instead of my purse. I think it definitely helped with my neck and back issues. I think I’ll keep using it from now on.
Thinking Out Loud with Amanda today!
How did you do with your goals? How do you stay ahead on posts?
Tell me in the comments below!
Last Month’s Goals/Intentions: