Happy Wednesday! Today is my last work day of the week before Thanksgiving and a day off on Friday as well! I’m looking forward to a nice long weekend with family. I won’t be posting tomorrow so I decided to do my last Thankful Thursday post today. As always, I encourage you to let me know what you’re thankful for this week in the comments below.
Thankful Thursday: Daniel
I’ve already mentioned how grateful I am of my family and friends in my first week. However, I can’t let this series go by without properly expressing how thankful I am for my husband Daniel. Here are a few things that come to my mind when I think of how grateful I am of Daniel.
- His willingness to Help: No matter how tired he is, he always jumps in to help when I need it. If I need help, I can 100% always count on him to jump in to help even if it’s not something he’s used to doing.
- The calm strength he gives me: I’m an anxious worrier and he is very calm and steady. He often gives me the words of encouragement that I need in the moment. Having him with me during a stressful time always keeps me calmer too.
- How hard he works: His drive and work ethic is very inspiring. He is always willing to work long days and even work jobs he’s not excited about in order to make sure we are both taken care of.
- His creativity: He has a very creative mind that reminds me to continue on toward my own passions. He also encouraged me to start this blog!
- His acts of Love: He very often does small acts of love that make me feel so loved. He cleans up dishes, does laundry, dusts, vacuums, and so much more. These little acts mean so much to me <3
I feel so fortunate to be Daniel’s partner in life and I am so grateful for him. We’ve grown from middle school buddies, to high school sweethearts, to college couple, engaged, and now married. I have loved growing up with him and I can’t wait to continue to grow in love as the years go on. My heart feels so full when I think of you and I am so very grateful for all that you do for me.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! I’ll be back on Monday with my normal posting schedule. In the meantime I’ll be enjoying extra family time and time off from work and the computer!
What/Who are you feeling thankful for this week? Thanksgiving plans?
Tell me in the comments below!
Other Thankful Thursdays: