First off, a huge congratulations to my friend Ashley over at A Lady Goes West on her pregnancy announcement! I am so very happy for her and her hubby and I hope you’ll head over and congratulate her today! <3 Today is Thursday so I’m doing some thinking out loud with you and sharing a few recent favorites with you all today. Please share your thoughts and comments below as they are always welcome!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars via Katalyst Health: I made these last week and man are they delicious! I can’t wait to make them using all kinds of different nut butters and jams! It was husband-approved as well! Healthy baking for the win!
- Confessions of a Dietitian and Runner via Bucket List Tummy: I loved this because it’s a reminder that food is also meant to be enjoyed and no one is perfect with their eating. I agreed with many if not all of her points in this post!
- Where Are You Anchored? via Morgan Manages Mommyhood: This post tugged on my mama-to-be heart strings and I think it’s such a great idea for any special place! Check it out and if you’re like me, make sure a tissue is near by 🙂
- Warm weather=happiness: I am so so happy that warmth is finally here in Pennsylvania! We’ve had days in the 70’s and 60’s and one random day hit 80! I am one happy gal. The warmth and sunshine definitely puts me in a better mood, gives me more energy, and makes me feel more motivated.
- Three Hour Glucose Test=Terrible: I failed my one hour glucose test and had to go in for the three hour test. While I don’t know the results yet, I am super thrilled that the test is over! Fasting for 13 hours, drinking a terribly sugary drink, and then getting blood drawn every hour for 3 hours is rough!
- Technology Blah’s: I am having a hard time keeping up with the extra blogging work via other modes of social media lately. I think it’s because I’m not feeling too great about being on social media in general right now! Perhaps it’s time for a break…I mean all I see on Facebook is negativity, stupid videos, and things I don’t care about. How do you find the right balance as a blogger on using social media and being an active participant in it while not spending 498 hours working on things!?
I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday, friends. See you tomorrow for a recipe!
Favorite season? Ideal temperature? Moms, did you fail the 1 hour and pass the 3?
Tell me in the comments below!