I’m feeling pretty scattered and all over the place this week, so why not do some random thinking out loud?! Without further delay:
Thoughts on a Thursday:
- CHRISTMAS!!!!: anyone else feeling the excitement of Christmas?! I’ve got my apartment all decorated and it’s so cozy! I’m hoping to spend the weekend with lots of Christmas movies and hot chocolate! What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
- Hot Chocolate: I can’t stop drinking hot chocolate! I love the real dark hot chocolate made with almond or cashew milk. So creamy and delicious. What’s your favorite kind of hot chocolate?
- Rude Train Commuters: I am so sick of people being rude on the train while I’m commuting to work. People are slamming doors in your face, cutting you off for a seat, or just being plain rude. We’re all going to work and just trying to get where we need to go. No need for rudeness.
- Seasonal Beverages: Anyone else get excited when seasonal foods and drinks come out? I’m all for pumpkin season and then get excited for the flavors of Christmas. I’m looking forward to getting some chocolate/peppermint, dairy free nog, gingerbread, and sugar cookie! What food and/or drinks do you most look forward to at Christmas?
- Family is the best: Over the holiday season, I’m reminded again and again how awesome my family is. I’m feeling very grateful to them and all they do and have done for me on a daily basis. Feeling the love!
Well, that’s all the thoughts I’ve got for you on this random Thursday. Let me know your random thoughts in the comments below! Hope you enjoy the holiday season, friends 😀
Best seasonal food/drink? Favorite Christmas movie?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy: