Today I’m sharing my favorite Halloween movies that I like to watch this time of year. Here are my top ten go-to’s for the Halloween season! Let me know your favorites in the comments below. I’m always on the lookout for new movies!
10 Favorite Halloween Movies:
- The Orphanage: This is such a well done movie. It’s not just a scary movie with no story line. There’s great characters and the cinematography is great as well. Spanish films are so beautiful.
- Se7en: Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt are a great combo! A mystery where each murder represents one of the seven deadly sins.
- Secret Window: One of my favorite Johnny Depp movies. It’s a psychological thriller which are my favorite types of thrillers.
- Shutter Island: If you haven’t seen this yet, please go watch it. I won’t say much about it other than it’s a wild ride where things are not as they seem.
- Stonehearst Asylum: Another great psychological thriller that takes place in an asylum in the 20’s.
- The Ring: This was always a go-to horror film for me. I am still terrified of it!
- Corpse Bride: Perfect for any age, it’s a classic musical with the all familiar Tim Burton weirdness mixed in.
- Sleepy Hollow: A great creepy period piece about the headless horseman. Also, another Johnny movie…need I say more?
- The Skeleton Key: This is more of a supernatural thriller and it’s pretty darn scary.
- Hocus Pocus: In all of it’s 90’s glory!
Thank you, Amanda for letting me think out loud!
What’s your favorite Halloween movie? Favorite Johnny Depp movie?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy: