Today I’m thinking out loud with Amanda and sharing 10 random facts about myself. Please tell me a random fact about yourself in the comments below!
TOL: 10 Random Facts
- I speak 4 languages and can read Latin: English, Spanish, French, and Korean 🙂
- I hate loud chewing: When I hear someone chewing loudly, I get so angry and can’t concentrate!
- ASMR Relaxation Videos are my favorite: They help to calm my mind and get to sleep at night.
- My dream is to live somewhere warm year-round: Top choice would be down south. Florida, please–I LOVE the heat 🙂
- I love the water and mermaids: I’ve always loved to swim, be near the water, in the water, and have had an obsession with mermaids my whole life. I hope Baby Girl loves the water like her mama 🙂
- Being at home is my favorite: I could probably stay home for an incredibly long time before feeling like I needed to get out and do something.
- I used to be a dancer: I danced for about 15 years before knee injuries forced me to quit.
- I’m afraid of people on stilts, clowns, and Black ice: No one’s legs should be that long….
- I most want to travel to Hawaii: I hope that Daniel and I can get there together. Maybe for our 10 year wedding anniversary 🙂
- I’d like to eventually get my personal training and/or group exercise certificate: A while after I’m settled with baby of course!
Now, enough about me! Tell me an amazing and random fact about yourself that not many people know! See ya tomorrow for a delicious recipe!
What’s a random fact about yourself?
Tell me in the comments below!