Today I’m joining Amanda and doing some thinking out loud on this lovely (and freezing cold) Thursday! Intros are lame, so let’s get right in to the random thoughts!
10 Random Thoughts
- Seasonal Foods and Drinks taste better: Whether it’s pumpkin in fall or peppermint and gingerbread for winter, it always tastes better! Kind of like how shaped pasta always tastes better than plain old shaped pasta, am I right?!
- Peanut butter M&Ms are life: Has anyone else tried the peanut butter M&M’s yet?! They are seriously addicting and delicious! Go out and buy them, my friends!
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a real thing: I’m feeling the Winter blues kick in majorly recently. I get so itchy to escape somewhere warm and I feel like I need to hide inside. It also makes me feel extra groggy, moody, and at times sadder. Anyone struggling with this have any tips on what helps them?
- Favorite dinners for a group? I’m hosting a Christmas friends get together this Sunday. There’s going to be six of us and one person doesn’t like cheese. Any ideas on my menu? I was thinking of making black bean enchiladas, rice, chips and guac, and making some enchiladas non-cheese. Any other ideas for a crowd?
- Finding the perfect lunch spot: I recently found a cute ramen place near my building at work and they have the best food! They have ramen bowls, stir fry, sushi, and fried rice. I’ve been there twice and I can’t stop!
- Christmas music calming sessions: After work, it’s so great to come home to a lit Christmas tree and some Christmas music on Pandora. Also amazing are those YouTube fireplaces that you can put on your tv. So cozy!
- Christmas Movie-thons: I very rarely am in the mood to watch a non-Christmas movie during the month of December. There’s too many Christmas classics to get through!
- YouTube Video Overload: I’m loving all of the YouTube “Vlogmas” videos that so many content creators are doing this month. I’m getting behind on all of my subscriptions but it’s great to have so many new videos to watch!
- Winter facial moisturizer?: Now that it’s freezing out, my face has been so so dry. Anyone have any good sensitive skin moisturizer recommendations? My current moisturizer was good for the warm months but isn’t cutting it anymore!
- Weekend Plans? What are your plans for the weekend? How early do you start to look forward to the weekend? I’d say I usually start pining for the weekend by Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning!
What random thoughts do you have?
Leave them in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy:
Like & Share!