- I hate when people constantly ask if I’m okay. Of course saying this is fine if you really feel something is wrong. HOWEVER, an introvert is often more of a listener in a social situation. We’re probably listening and taking everything in and it may come off as sad and quiet.
- It’s frustrating when people tell me that I need to get out more:“Going Out” often feels stressful and like a chore. We probably feel happiest, most comfortable, and have the most fun at home. Whether it be cooking, reading, watching movies, or listening to music, everything is better at home 🙂
- I hate crowds: I love hanging out with close friends, with close family, with my husband, even with a small group. BUT once there’s a big crowd, I get super anxious. I get anxious, moody, tired, and very quickly start craving time in a smaller group and time alone. It’s extremely draining.
- My close friends & family are everything: I don’t like hanging out in large groups, but my small group of close knit friends and family mean everything to me. I love spending time with them and care for them deeply.
- I have felt older than I am my whole life: Perhaps part of this is because I’m the youngest of the family and had many friends older than me. But, I’ve often felt older and more mature than people my age my whole life. Luckily, I found a husband who was on the same page with getting married right out of college <3
- I do not get bored easily: I find it easy to keep entertained. Whether it’s listening to music, exercising (I also work out at home), cooking, or just relaxing with a movie, I’m satisfied. I don’t need or want to go out to be entertained 24/7. I’m not sure the last time I ever even uttered that I was bored.
Extroverts, do you have a hard time understanding introverts?
Introverts, what am I missing on this list?
Tell me in the comments below!
Big thanks to Amanda for letting me Think Out Loud
Like & Share!