Since we are now in the month of love, I thought I would share my five favorite love story movies with you. As always, please share your favorites in the comment section below. I’m always looking for a new movie to watch!
- Casanova: This movie is one of my go-to’s when I’m in the mood for a good love story. I am always a fan of period pieces so mix that in with a great cast and great story and we have a winner!
- Pride & Prejudice: Another period piece winner! This movie’s cinematography is beautiful and I love the slower pace and wit throughout the movie. It’s a great movie to snuggle up with a loved one and watch together. Also..did anyone else see that trailer for the new movie coming out called something like Pride Prejudice and zombies?! I was so offended…you cant just add zombies to any story!!
- The Notebook: Can I even do this post without mentioning this movie!? I love Ryan Gosling and I love Rachel McAdams with my whole heart. Put them together, add in a Nicholas Sparks love story, another piece back in time, AND you have a total winner. Although I haven’t watched this for a year or so, I think it may be time to whip it out again soon!
- Benny & Joon: Johnny Depp is my ultimate favorite actor so this one is definitely a go-to love story for me. It’s very sweet but also very quirky (I mean come on…. it’s a Johnny movie it needs to be quirky!)
- No Reservations: My ultimate favorite movies are the movies centered around cooking. Add in a cute love story and some humor, and I am golden! I watch this movie at least twice a year if not more. Warning: Make sure you eat a meal or a snack while you watch this. It will make you hungry! 🙂
What are your favorite love story movies?
Tell me in the Comments below!