Happy Tuesday! I received some requests for a What’s in my Hospital bag post so today I’m sharing what I packed! I’d love to hear what you packed/didn’t pack, etc in the comments below, mamas! I’m 34 weeks pregnant and babies have a way of coming too early in my family. I feel so much better now that I have her room prepped, bassinet ready, and my bag packed! Let me know if there’s any other posts you’d be interested in that are pregnancy related before she comes! 🙂
What’s In My Hospital Bag?
- Nursing Robe and Night Gown (Thanks, Mom!)
- Flip flops
- Nursing Bra
- Going Home Outfit: Maternity leggings and a loose nursing t-shirt
- Labor Socks: They say PUSH! on them with hearts…hahaha!
- Make-up, travel sized toiletries, dry shampoo, hair ties, make up remover wipes, & chapstick
- Pregnancy Journal
- Insurance Cards, Wallet, Phone Charger, glasses, and a pillow will be added right before we leave
- Snacks galore!
- Camera will be added last minute!
For Baby Girl:
- Going Home Outfit (2 options)
- Swaddle blanket
- A Lovey
- Light weight blanket for the car
What did you pack for the hospital? What time did you have your baby?
Tell me in the comments below!