So I originally saw this survey on Exploring Life and Things blog and thought it was a fun little post idea. Don’t forget to play along in the comment below!
Would You Rather…
Be an amazing actress or singer?
- I love both and even was a theater major at one point during college. I guess if I really had to choose one I would pick singer. I’d be so sad if I didn’t have the ability to sing.
Go camping in the mountains for the weekend or get a hotel on the beach?
- If the beach is an option, I’m going to auto-choose this option. I did camp on the beach when I was growing up and loved that though!
Have to sit all day or stand all day?
- Stand–I’m so sad that most of my day during the work week is spent sitting. I try to get up once an hour and stretch as much as possible, but I wish I could have one of those standing desks!
Have a night out on the town or night in with Netflix?
- Always Netflix. I’m a homebody to the core and a night out has never really ever appealed to me (or my husband luckily!). I’m all for a nice dinner and drinks, but I’m not in to the whole “going out” thing with bar hopping, clubbing, etc. Give me sweatpants and herbal tea and a nice movie and I’m happy!
Lose $1,000 or lose all of your phone contacts?
- This is harder to answer than I thought. I guess I’d say loose all of my phone contacts. This would be annoying but not as terrible as losing a large chunk of money!
Go by your first or middle name?
- First name. You know what I’ve never understood? The people who go by their middle name from the day they are born. Why didn’t they just name them the middle name as their first name then?!
Go skiing/snowboarding or water-skiing?
- Water-skiing. I hate the snow.
Have a kangaroo or koala as a pet?
- Koala. Kangaroos seem a bit mean.
Eat cookies or french fries?
- French fries. They are in my top 5 favorite foods. Especially sweet potato fries!
Be hot all the time or cold all the time?
- Hot–I hate the cold so much. Give me the blazing sun and I will make this face 😀
Read the book or watch the movie?
- Book–it’s always better!
Drink hot or iced coffee/tea?
- Hot but I love iced coffee in the summer!
Be able to exist healthily without food or without sleep?
- Sleep–I will never give up food. It’s too amazing and delicious. Adios, sleep!
Live in a small town or big city?
- Big City–I love that with a big city a car is not necessary, you can walk everywhere, there’s always something going on, and everything is so convenient!
Cook a gourmet meal at home or order take-out from an upscale restaurant?
- Cook a gourmet meal at home–I love to cook and find it both fun and relaxing. Sometimes I’d love take out though when I am so tired and it’s the end of the week or the weekend.
Wear pajamas or a dress suit everywhere, every day?
- Pajamas–I need to be comfortable!
Have a year without paying taxes or an extra month of paid vacation?
- I will take the year without paying taxes but I’ll secretly stash money away from each paycheck as if I were paying taxes, and then I’ll take a month off 😀 win-win!
Live without music or television?
- Television–Music is too relaxing and necessary in my life!
Take a European sight-seeing vacation or relaxing Caribbean vacation?
- Europe–my husband and I have done two major beach-y vacations and my husband’s never been to Europe.
Answer your favorite question in the comments below!